How to handle stolen funds transferred to ExCraft
- The victim must go through KYC verification on www.excraft.com
- The victim must submit a support request on link, providing the following details:
- Detailed description of how the hack happened
- Detailed (clickable) blockchain links of all transactions involved
- A signed NDA or a statement agreeing to obey non-disclosure standards from ExCraft
- If ExCraft thinks there is reasonable evidence that the funds are stolen, ExCraft may lock the funds temporarily.
- The victim must provide a police report within 24 hours of filing the support request. From there, ExCraft will work directly with law enforcement to handle processing of the funds.